Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Xanga Tratior

Yes, I'm the Xanga traitor. I'm the person that everyone talks about who goes behind website's backs and unplugs their main power source. I'm that kid. And when Blog spot dies down and becomes unpopular-while I'll hang on for a little while-eventually... I'll give in and unplug them as well. Granted, I'm not alone in this treachery. Millions of former Xanga users have pulled the plug! Blog spot is just hotter.

Okay, so I'm not normally that comical. So don't get your hopes up. I'm usually pretty dull. Except when I travel the world! Which I just got back from doing! My last adventure was a trip to Israel. My most favorite place on the earth so far! Not to mention all the super-cool people I met there. I'll tell you more later, now I must clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home